- Tilde MT
- "Language Equality in the Digital Age" workshop at the European Parliament features Tilde CEO
- At Small Big Data Value Association Summit, Tilde leads sessions on Innovation and Data Analytics
- Benefits of MT for the EU stressed by Tilde at ELRC workshop in Copenhagen
- CSA report: Tilde has "simplified access for small language companies" to MT
- Didzis Kļaviņš of Tilde to speak at ELIA Together event
- EAMT 2016 conference gathers participants from 29 countries
- EAMT 2016 conference kicks off in Riga on May 30
- European Association of Machine Translastion committee meeting hosted by Tilde
- European Commission awards Tilde contract to continue develpment of CEF Automated Translation platform
- Europeana conference features presentation by Tilde on multilingualism and machine translation
- GALA webinar with Tilde: "Next Generation Services for Custom MT"
- Harvard's Nieman Journalism Lab highlights Tilde's collaboration with EurActiv
- In EurActiv opinion piece, Tilde CEO stresses the need for European Language Cloud
- In Tallinn, Tilde hosts a seminar on language resources in Europe
- Language Technology Industry Summit features three presentations by Tilde
- LocWorld in Montreal to feature presentation by Tilde on MT
- MateCat integrates Tilde MT
- Multilingual Europe - a status update by Tilde's CEO
- New Scientist magazine interviews Tilde CEO on advances in Neural MT
- New features on the Tilde MT platform
- New release of Tilde MT platform includes advanced Dynamic Learning feature for optimizing MT performance
- Powerful new features for localizers released on the Tilde MT platform
- Prime Minister of Latvia learns more about Tilde's language technologies
- Ready for autumn with Tilde MT
- Registration now open for EAMT 2016 conference, organized by Tilde
- Results of large post-editing study presented by Tilde at AMTA in Texas
- Season's greetings from Tilde MT
- TAUS webinar showcases Tilde's MT service for the EU Presidency
- Tilde CEO chairs panel on data economy at META-FORUM in Portugal
- Tilde CEO speaks at Translating Europe Forum in Brussels
- Tilde CEO unveils EAMT conference in Riga
- Tilde R&D showcased at LREC conference in Slovenia
- Tilde and Google discuss Human Language Project at TAUS Conference in Vancouver
- Tilde exhibits at European Data Forum
- Tilde invited to participate in Future Media Lab debate
- Tilde invited to present at global media summit
- Tilde joins European Commission roundtable to discuss the future of language technology
- Tilde launches initiative to support language technology development with new multilingual open data sets
- Tilde participates in AMTA 2014 conference
- Tilde presents at LocWorld in Montreal
- Tilde releases new and improved MT plug-in for SDL Trados Studio
- Tilde releases new version of its full-service MT platform
- Tilde represents the language community in new study on Big Data landscape
- Tilde to organize the 2016 European Association of Machine Translation annual conference
- Tilde wins spot in Open Data Incubator for Europe (ODINE)
- Webinar: "How to leverage multilingual Open Data to build language technology services"
- World’s first neural machine translation systems released for smaller languages
- memoQ releases new version of Tilde MT plugin
- memoQfest participants introduced to advantages of Tilde MT
- Case Studies
- Data Library
May 30, 2016
The 19th annual conference of the European Association for Machine Translation (EAMT) began today in Riga. The conference was officially unveiled by Andrejs Vasiļjevs, CEO of Tilde and local organiser of EAMT 2016; Jānis Vucāns, a Member of Latvian Parliament; and Mikel L. Forcada, president of EAMT.
The opening ceremony of EAMT concluded with a keynote speech by Alexander Fraser, who leads the machine translation group at the Center for Information and Language Processing (CIS), LMU Munich. Fraser spoke about the challenges of translating to morphologically rich languages.
Organized by Tilde, EAMT, and the University of Latvia, EAMT will bring together Europe's leading machine translation (MT) experts for three days of presentations and discussion on the state-of-the-art and the future of MT.
Speakers and participants represent localization industry giants such as Welocalize, Star Group, Amplexor, and SDL; leading EU universities such as Dublin City University, University of Edinburg, LMU Munich, and University of Sheffield; and global online platforms like LexisNexis and Booking.com.
Sponsors for this year's EAMT conference are Star Group and Welocalize. Supporters of the event are ELRA, Apertium, and Springer.
The proceedings are published as a special issue of the Baltic Journal of Modern Computing, an open access journal indexed by Thomson Reuters Web of Science Core Collection. Selected papers will be published (in an extended version) in the Machine Translation journal. See more in the Call for Papers.