- Tilde MT
- "Language Equality in the Digital Age" workshop at the European Parliament features Tilde CEO
- At Small Big Data Value Association Summit, Tilde leads sessions on Innovation and Data Analytics
- Benefits of MT for the EU stressed by Tilde at ELRC workshop in Copenhagen
- CSA report: Tilde has "simplified access for small language companies" to MT
- Didzis Kļaviņš of Tilde to speak at ELIA Together event
- EAMT 2016 conference gathers participants from 29 countries
- EAMT 2016 conference kicks off in Riga on May 30
- European Association of Machine Translastion committee meeting hosted by Tilde
- European Commission awards Tilde contract to continue develpment of CEF Automated Translation platform
- Europeana conference features presentation by Tilde on multilingualism and machine translation
- GALA webinar with Tilde: "Next Generation Services for Custom MT"
- Harvard's Nieman Journalism Lab highlights Tilde's collaboration with EurActiv
- In EurActiv opinion piece, Tilde CEO stresses the need for European Language Cloud
- In Tallinn, Tilde hosts a seminar on language resources in Europe
- Language Technology Industry Summit features three presentations by Tilde
- LocWorld in Montreal to feature presentation by Tilde on MT
- MateCat integrates Tilde MT
- Multilingual Europe - a status update by Tilde's CEO
- New Scientist magazine interviews Tilde CEO on advances in Neural MT
- New features on the Tilde MT platform
- New release of Tilde MT platform includes advanced Dynamic Learning feature for optimizing MT performance
- Powerful new features for localizers released on the Tilde MT platform
- Prime Minister of Latvia learns more about Tilde's language technologies
- Ready for autumn with Tilde MT
- Registration now open for EAMT 2016 conference, organized by Tilde
- Results of large post-editing study presented by Tilde at AMTA in Texas
- Season's greetings from Tilde MT
- TAUS webinar showcases Tilde's MT service for the EU Presidency
- Tilde CEO chairs panel on data economy at META-FORUM in Portugal
- Tilde CEO speaks at Translating Europe Forum in Brussels
- Tilde CEO unveils EAMT conference in Riga
- Tilde R&D showcased at LREC conference in Slovenia
- Tilde and Google discuss Human Language Project at TAUS Conference in Vancouver
- Tilde exhibits at European Data Forum
- Tilde invited to participate in Future Media Lab debate
- Tilde invited to present at global media summit
- Tilde joins European Commission roundtable to discuss the future of language technology
- Tilde launches initiative to support language technology development with new multilingual open data sets
- Tilde participates in AMTA 2014 conference
- Tilde presents at LocWorld in Montreal
- Tilde releases new and improved MT plug-in for SDL Trados Studio
- Tilde releases new version of its full-service MT platform
- Tilde represents the language community in new study on Big Data landscape
- Tilde to organize the 2016 European Association of Machine Translation annual conference
- Tilde wins spot in Open Data Incubator for Europe (ODINE)
- World’s first neural machine translation systems released for smaller languages
- memoQ releases new version of Tilde MT plugin
- memoQfest participants introduced to advantages of Tilde MT
- Case Studies
- Data Library
To meet the professional needs of translators and localization departments, Tilde offers the full cycle of services required to develop fully customized MT systems. This enables customers to convert their raw data into fully customized, terminology-savvy MT systems for specific language pairs and domains.
|The quality of MT systems depends on the quality of data used to build them. Poor quality data means poor quality MT (as the saying goes: "garbage in, garbage out"). To ensure the best MT performance, data must be cleaned and aligned before engine training. That's why Tilde provides you with full data processing services, helping to bring your data quality up to speed.|
|The more data you have, the better your MT engines will perform. Of course, we know that corpora collection is a long, arduous process. Many smaller languages and specialized domains don't even have enough readily available data to build high-quality MT systems. That's why Tilde also provides corpora collection services, including data gathering and extraction, to increase the amount of data for building custom MT systems.|
The raw materials for training MT engines are translation memories (TMs), parallel data, monolingual data, glossaries, terminology sets, and other resources. These "ingredients" must be carefully assembled and balanced to ensure the best results for completed engines. To ensure the correct assembling of corpora, Tilde trains and tunes custom MT engines on its state-of-the-art MT platform.
Terminology has traditionally been a stumbling block for statistical MT. Tilde has developed a special solution to overcome this challenge: advanced terminology management and integration. This ensures that terms are always used in the right inflectional forms, taking into account the proper context. By assigning a client-specific term collection for a particular project, users can dynamically tailor their translations at run-time level, boosting accuracy and consistency.
|The more control users have over their MT systems, the better an engine's output will conform to their requirements. In order to enable users to tailor systems to individual projects, Tilde has developed a powerful new Quality Estimation tool. By activating the tool in the CAT tool environment, users can set a QE score—represented as a percentage point—for MT results. This saves translators large amounts of time and effort in the post-editing process.
MT engines that rely solely on statistics for translation results often fall short of expecations. Specific custom modules are often required to give engines a boost in quality (and performance). These modules help address specific linguistic and/or stylistic requirements. Tilde has a wealth of experience in developing sophisticated linguistic tools such as tokenizers, parsers, and morphological analyzers, helping give engines that extra kick.
To make your high-demand applications multilingual, MT systems must be fully integrated into your workflow. With its comprehensive API, Tilde can integrate custom MT systems into virtually any environment: mobile apps, e-commerce sites, corporate intranet, customer service forums, media monitoring tools. Let Tilde help you reach across language barriers and enable truly multilingual communication.
Language technology services are the foundation of robust multilingual solutions, which can enable businesses and governments to reach across language barriers. Tilde offers a range of e-services in several areas: machine translation, terminology, proofreading tools, speech technology, and linguistic tools. Available in our cloud platform, these services can be used by developers – through our APIs – to build new multilingual solutions, supporting languages in the digital age.
The expert team at Tilde provides customers with full support in every aspect of MT. We have a wealth of experience with MT development, integration, and use in high-demand applications. Customer support also includes consultations about MT integration in translation workflows, troubleshooting about CAT tool issues, suggestions about post-editing scenarios, and regular system improvements. Whatever your questions, we're here to help.