- Tilde MT
- "Language Equality in the Digital Age" workshop at the European Parliament features Tilde CEO
- At Small Big Data Value Association Summit, Tilde leads sessions on Innovation and Data Analytics
- Benefits of MT for the EU stressed by Tilde at ELRC workshop in Copenhagen
- CSA report: Tilde has "simplified access for small language companies" to MT
- Didzis Kļaviņš of Tilde to speak at ELIA Together event
- EAMT 2016 conference gathers participants from 29 countries
- EAMT 2016 conference kicks off in Riga on May 30
- European Association of Machine Translastion committee meeting hosted by Tilde
- European Commission awards Tilde contract to continue develpment of CEF Automated Translation platform
- Europeana conference features presentation by Tilde on multilingualism and machine translation
- GALA webinar with Tilde: "Next Generation Services for Custom MT"
- Harvard's Nieman Journalism Lab highlights Tilde's collaboration with EurActiv
- In EurActiv opinion piece, Tilde CEO stresses the need for European Language Cloud
- In Tallinn, Tilde hosts a seminar on language resources in Europe
- Language Technology Industry Summit features three presentations by Tilde
- LocWorld in Montreal to feature presentation by Tilde on MT
- MateCat integrates Tilde MT
- Multilingual Europe - a status update by Tilde's CEO
- New Scientist magazine interviews Tilde CEO on advances in Neural MT
- New features on the Tilde MT platform
- Powerful new features for localizers released on the Tilde MT platform
- Prime Minister of Latvia learns more about Tilde's language technologies
- Ready for autumn with Tilde MT
- Registration now open for EAMT 2016 conference, organized by Tilde
- Results of large post-editing study presented by Tilde at AMTA in Texas
- Season's greetings from Tilde MT
- TAUS webinar showcases Tilde's MT service for the EU Presidency
- Tilde CEO chairs panel on data economy at META-FORUM in Portugal
- Tilde CEO speaks at Translating Europe Forum in Brussels
- Tilde CEO unveils EAMT conference in Riga
- Tilde R&D showcased at LREC conference in Slovenia
- Tilde and Google discuss Human Language Project at TAUS Conference in Vancouver
- Tilde exhibits at European Data Forum
- Tilde invited to participate in Future Media Lab debate
- Tilde invited to present at global media summit
- Tilde joins European Commission roundtable to discuss the future of language technology
- Tilde launches initiative to support language technology development with new multilingual open data sets
- Tilde participates in AMTA 2014 conference
- Tilde presents at LocWorld in Montreal
- Tilde releases new and improved MT plug-in for SDL Trados Studio
- Tilde releases new version of its full-service MT platform
- Tilde to organize the 2016 European Association of Machine Translation annual conference
- Tilde wins spot in Open Data Incubator for Europe (ODINE)
- World’s first neural machine translation systems released for smaller languages
- memoQ releases new version of Tilde MT plugin
- memoQfest participants introduced to advantages of Tilde MT
- Case Studies
- Data Library
March 7, 2016
At the European Language Resource Coordination (ELRC) workshop in Copenhagen, Denmark, on March 7, Tilde stressed the benefits of machine translation for the European Union. The workshop was organized by the European Commission, in partnership with Tilde and the Danish Language Council, as part of the ELRC project.
The aim of the ELRC seminar was to raise awareness about the importance of language resources and data sets for building the CEF.AT (Connecting Europe Facility - Automated Translation) infrastructure. Tilde is aiding the European Commission's efforts by helping to gather language resources from public institutions throughout Northern Europe.
At the seminar, Tilde CEO Andrejs Vasiļjevs presented the aims and goals of the ELRC project, as well as explained to the audience what data is needed to build machine translation engines. He also led the closing discussions at the event, which gathered more than 70 participants.
Tilde's Business Development Manger for machine translation, Rihards Kalniņš, spoke at the seminar about the role of MT for e-government, highlighting two use cases: the development of a MT service for the public sector and for the 2015 EU Presidency.
The European Commission launched the comprehensive European Language Resource Coordination effort in April of 2015. The objective is to identify and gather language and translation data relevant to national public services, administrations, and governmental institutions across all 30 European countries participating in the CEF programme.
All data resources gathered in the initiative will be provided exclusively to the European Commission for use in the CEF Automated Translation platform.