- Tilde MT
- "Language Equality in the Digital Age" workshop at the European Parliament features Tilde CEO
- At Small Big Data Value Association Summit, Tilde leads sessions on Innovation and Data Analytics
- Benefits of MT for the EU stressed by Tilde at ELRC workshop in Copenhagen
- CSA report: Tilde has "simplified access for small language companies" to MT
- Didzis Kļaviņš of Tilde to speak at ELIA Together event
- EAMT 2016 conference gathers participants from 29 countries
- EAMT 2016 conference kicks off in Riga on May 30
- European Association of Machine Translastion committee meeting hosted by Tilde
- European Commission awards Tilde contract to continue develpment of CEF Automated Translation platform
- Europeana conference features presentation by Tilde on multilingualism and machine translation
- GALA webinar with Tilde: "Next Generation Services for Custom MT"
- Harvard's Nieman Journalism Lab highlights Tilde's collaboration with EurActiv
- In EurActiv opinion piece, Tilde CEO stresses the need for European Language Cloud
- In Tallinn, Tilde hosts a seminar on language resources in Europe
- Language Technology Industry Summit features three presentations by Tilde
- LocWorld in Montreal to feature presentation by Tilde on MT
- MateCat integrates Tilde MT
- Multilingual Europe - a status update by Tilde's CEO
- New Scientist magazine interviews Tilde CEO on advances in Neural MT
- New features on the Tilde MT platform
- Powerful new features for localizers released on the Tilde MT platform
- Prime Minister of Latvia learns more about Tilde's language technologies
- Ready for autumn with Tilde MT
- Registration now open for EAMT 2016 conference, organized by Tilde
- Results of large post-editing study presented by Tilde at AMTA in Texas
- Season's greetings from Tilde MT
- TAUS webinar showcases Tilde's MT service for the EU Presidency
- Tilde CEO chairs panel on data economy at META-FORUM in Portugal
- Tilde CEO speaks at Translating Europe Forum in Brussels
- Tilde CEO unveils EAMT conference in Riga
- Tilde R&D showcased at LREC conference in Slovenia
- Tilde and Google discuss Human Language Project at TAUS Conference in Vancouver
- Tilde exhibits at European Data Forum
- Tilde invited to participate in Future Media Lab debate
- Tilde invited to present at global media summit
- Tilde joins European Commission roundtable to discuss the future of language technology
- Tilde launches initiative to support language technology development with new multilingual open data sets
- Tilde participates in AMTA 2014 conference
- Tilde presents at LocWorld in Montreal
- Tilde releases new and improved MT plug-in for SDL Trados Studio
- Tilde releases new version of its full-service MT platform
- Tilde to organize the 2016 European Association of Machine Translation annual conference
- Tilde wins spot in Open Data Incubator for Europe (ODINE)
- World’s first neural machine translation systems released for smaller languages
- memoQ releases new version of Tilde MT plugin
- memoQfest participants introduced to advantages of Tilde MT
- Case Studies
- Data Library
March 2, 2016
On March 2-3, Tilde will lead two working sessions at the Small Big Data Value Association Summit in The Hague, an associated event of the Dutch Presidency of the EU. The central theme of the summit, which is expected to gather more than 200 participants, is the societal impact of Big Data.
At the event, Tilde's Business Manager Tatjana Gornostaja will lead the working session on "Innovation and Entrepreneurship through Big Data" and Tilde's CEO Andrejs Vasiļjevs will lead the session on "Data Analytics and Langage Analytics."
At 9am on March 3, the session on Innovation and Entrepreneurship will discuss, shape, and plan innovation and entrepreneurship activities in Big Data for 2016- 2017 in connection with the BDVA group “SMEs and Entrepreneurship in Big Data," across borders and in collaboration with national and European initiatives.
At 11am on March 3, Tilde's session on Data Analytics and Language Processing will show the interaction between a generic topic (data analytics) and an important domain (language processing). The aim is to show that data analytics techniques can be advanced by language technologies, in order to help Europe overcome the increasingly acute challenge of multilingual data processing.
The Big Data Value Association consists of 24 founding members from Europe's largest corporations, as well as SMEs and industry and research groups. The BDVA aims to present an industry-led contractual counterpart to the European Commission for the implementation of the Big Data Value PPP. A basic principle is openness, transparency, and inclusiveness.
Tilde is proud to be a gold sponsor of the Small Big Data Value Association Summit.