- Tilde MT
- "Language Equality in the Digital Age" workshop at the European Parliament features Tilde CEO
- At Small Big Data Value Association Summit, Tilde leads sessions on Innovation and Data Analytics
- Benefits of MT for the EU stressed by Tilde at ELRC workshop in Copenhagen
- CSA report: Tilde has "simplified access for small language companies" to MT
- Didzis Kļaviņš of Tilde to speak at ELIA Together event
- EAMT 2016 conference gathers participants from 29 countries
- EAMT 2016 conference kicks off in Riga on May 30
- European Association of Machine Translastion committee meeting hosted by Tilde
- European Commission awards Tilde contract to continue develpment of CEF Automated Translation platform
- Europeana conference features presentation by Tilde on multilingualism and machine translation
- GALA webinar with Tilde: "Next Generation Services for Custom MT"
- Harvard's Nieman Journalism Lab highlights Tilde's collaboration with EurActiv
- In EurActiv opinion piece, Tilde CEO stresses the need for European Language Cloud
- In Tallinn, Tilde hosts a seminar on language resources in Europe
- Language Technology Industry Summit features three presentations by Tilde
- LocWorld in Montreal to feature presentation by Tilde on MT
- MateCat integrates Tilde MT
- Multilingual Europe - a status update by Tilde's CEO
- New Scientist magazine interviews Tilde CEO on advances in Neural MT
- New features on the Tilde MT platform
- New release of Tilde MT platform includes advanced Dynamic Learning feature for optimizing MT performance
- Powerful new features for localizers released on the Tilde MT platform
- Prime Minister of Latvia learns more about Tilde's language technologies
- Ready for autumn with Tilde MT
- Registration now open for EAMT 2016 conference, organized by Tilde
- Results of large post-editing study presented by Tilde at AMTA in Texas
- Season's greetings from Tilde MT
- TAUS webinar showcases Tilde's MT service for the EU Presidency
- Tilde CEO chairs panel on data economy at META-FORUM in Portugal
- Tilde CEO speaks at Translating Europe Forum in Brussels
- Tilde CEO unveils EAMT conference in Riga
- Tilde R&D showcased at LREC conference in Slovenia
- Tilde and Google discuss Human Language Project at TAUS Conference in Vancouver
- Tilde exhibits at European Data Forum
- Tilde invited to participate in Future Media Lab debate
- Tilde invited to present at global media summit
- Tilde joins European Commission roundtable to discuss the future of language technology
- Tilde launches initiative to support language technology development with new multilingual open data sets
- Tilde participates in AMTA 2014 conference
- Tilde presents at LocWorld in Montreal
- Tilde releases new and improved MT plug-in for SDL Trados Studio
- Tilde releases new version of its full-service MT platform
- Tilde represents the language community in new study on Big Data landscape
- Tilde to organize the 2016 European Association of Machine Translation annual conference
- Tilde wins spot in Open Data Incubator for Europe (ODINE)
- Webinar: "How to leverage multilingual Open Data to build language technology services"
- World’s first neural machine translation systems released for smaller languages
- memoQ releases new version of Tilde MT plugin
- memoQfest participants introduced to advantages of Tilde MT
- Case Studies
- Data Library
November 2, 2015
On November 2, Tilde released a new version of its full-service MT platform. The new version includes several significant features, which meet the business needs of customers and represent the cutting edge of technical innovation in machine translation.
The Tilde MT platform now includes the following additions and improvements:
1) Interactive BLEU
The new Interactive BLEU tool allows the user to calculate BLEU score and analyse the quality of translations sentence by sentence. Furthermore, users can even compare two different MT tools and see how well they perform for each sentence. This helps users get a clear understanding of possible translation challenges. Click here to read more.
2) BLEU Confidence
The new quality evaluation consist of more informative BLEU score calculation, providing a confidence interval of the score.
Expanded Language Coverage
Tilde MT now has the possibility to support a wide range of languages; the tool can be trained for any language pair without limitations. The languages supported include Chinese, Turkish, Arabic, and many others.
Quality Estimation (QE)
The Tilde MT quality estimation (QE) tool allows users to forecast the output quality of machine translation. With quality estimation, users can avoid lower quality translations – simply choose a quality percentage score, represented by a percentage point, and see only the relevant translation in your CAT tool. The QE tool is currently available in the Tilde MT plug-in for SDL Trados Studio and MateCat, and is coming soon to memoQ and Memsource.
Users can not only acquire static translations from their Tilde MT engines, but also dynamically tailor the translations by assigning a specific term collection to use for a particular project. The addition of terminology to MT engines has proven to boost translation accuracy and consistency.
General Technical Improvements
The new Tilde MT platform has incorporated several technical translation improvements what will increase the quality of your translation, such as improved translation of dates, better handling of words with capital letters, improved tag handling in TMX, better sentence breaking, and several others.
The new version of the Tilde MT platform is available as of November 2 to all new and existing customers. To sign up for Tilde MT and start enjoy all the benefits of the new platform, please contact Tilde directly: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We're currently offering a free 30-day trial for custom MT systems. Contact us to develop a custom MT system for your language pair, terminology, and domain: email@example.com.